Villa Runaway Bay3
Property ID SVE00130
7 night Price
This stunning 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home sleeps up to 6 guests and is located right on the white sandy beach of Cardiff Hall, Jamaica. Highlights of the home include an open plan living and dining area featuring bespoke Jamaican furniture, a newly renovated private swimming pool complete with cushioned sun loungers, parasols and alfresco dining area and a private garden with a gazebo and direct beach access. The home is a 20 minute drive from major tourist attractions such as Dunn’s River Falls, Green Grotto caves and the markets in Ocho Rios. The new Jewel Water Park is situated just 2 minutes from the villa, alongside the Jewel 18-hole championship golf course.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Private pool
- Direct beach access
- Air conditioning throughout
- Complimentary wifi
- Bedding and towels included
- Private drive that can hold up to 5 vehicles
- Beach and pool towels provided
- All the wooden furniture including beds and dressing tables are handmade in Jamaica
- Caribbean sea views from all bedrooms and on the other side of the room the stunning scenery of Cardiff Hall hills can be seen
- Complimentary meal provided for all guests upon arrival (please inform us of any dietary requirements)
- The villa provides the option of a meal plan; which is $50 (USD) per day/per person for an adult and $30 per day/per for a child (6 years-12 years old). The meal plan includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with soft drinks (alcohol is not included).
- If you would rather purchase your own food, the chef will accompany you to the local food stores and markets for you to purchase what you will require for your stay. The luxury of this, is that you can communicate with our chef about your meals, along with how and when you would like them prepared.
- Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining area includes a large TV, bluetooth speakers, sofas, bespoke Jamaican carved dining table and chairs
- Living area has sliding glass doors which open out onto the pool area
- All bedrooms accessible from wrap-around first floor balcony
- Bedroom 1 – King-size bed (can be converted into 2 twin beds on request); en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – 2 Queen beds (can be converted to 3 single beds); en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 – 2 Queen beds (can be converted to 3 single beds); en-suite bathroom
Twin beds can be provided to sleep up to three extra guests for an additional charge.
- Private pool
- Cushioned sun loungers
- Outdoor seating and parasols
- Alfresco dining area
- Garden includes sun loungers, a gazebo with seating and lots of greenery including a large almond tree, hibiscus, mint and pentas
- The beach garden is also perfect for hosting small functions, such as wedding receptions.
- A secured gate is situated at the end of the beach garden which leads to the white sandy beach of Cardiff Hall
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Events / Wedding
Spa at home