Villa Shambala GVRTV5694
Property ID GVRTV5694
7 night price
5 bedroom garden view villa with private pool at Seminyak
Hidden down a secluded lane in the heart of bustling Seminyak, lies the elegant Villa Shambala. This enviable location is within walking distance of many of Bali’s top restaurants, boutiques and art galleries, and just 300 metres from the sweeping Oberoi beach, famous for its world-class surf breaks and legendary sunsets.
The villas location comes with no sacrifice to privacy. Once over the threshold you are immediately transported to a tropical garden paradise; a world of relaxation and indulgence. With five bedrooms and a 19-metre pool, fully staffed Villa Shambala seamlessly integrates the contemporary and the traditional to give a true luxury Balinese experience.
Villa Shambala is close to the beach and only a few minutes walk from Jalan Kayu Aya (also known as Jalan Laksmana, Oberoi Street and Eat Street) where guests can find a slew of great dining options. Here, up-market style is combined with fabulous cuisine from all over the world. The street is also home to more than enough boutiques for all ages and genders, several convenience stores, ATMs and the small shopping mall, Seminyak Square. Down on the beach, La Lucciola restaurant is great for fine-dining and sunset drinks, as is Breeze at The Samaya, and the famous Ku De Ta.
A short taxi ride to the fast-changing Petitenget area (there’s an abundance of taxis too) gives you even more dining choices. Celebrated restaurants within a couple of kilometres of Villa Shambala include Sarong, Sardine, and Metis. Nightlife venues worth a visit include The Living Room and Huu Bar, which both become lively at weekends after dinner-guests have finished eating. Live music can be had at Mannekepis on Jalan Raya Seminyak. Bodyworks Spa presents quality treatments at very reasonable prices, which make it a favourite with Balis expats. Jalan Raya Seminyak bursts with boutiques and classy homeware stores and is the location of Bintang supermarket. For imported edible and drinkable goodies, check out Bali Deli in Jalan Kunti. Just further afield, in Kerobokan, you will find countless antique shops and furniture workshops and showrooms.
It really doesn’t get much more central than this.
Features and Amenities
10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms: 2 with king-size beds; 3 with twin/king beds). Additional beds are available at an extra cost.
Living room; indoor dining for 10; outdoor dining for 20; 2 TV lounges; outdoor lounge and poolside bale.
19 x 6 metres.
Villa manager; chef/cook; housekeeping; gardener; pool attendant; security; massage therapist and babysitter (extra charges apply).
Wide variety of western and Indonesian dishes available; requests accommodated (including special diets and children’s meals). Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price.
Telephone; WiFi broadband internet access.
Satellite TV; DVD player; DVDs and CDs; sound system with iPod connection; books and games.
A dedicated spa room with two massage beds is available for in-house treatments by professional therapists (additional charge applies).
Baby cot; highchair; books, games and toys; TV lounge suitable for kids and other equipment available for hire.
A private car with driver can be arranged by the villa manager for additional charge, as can metered taxis.
Safety boxes; back-up generator; limited daily guest membership at Finns Recreation Club.
2,100 sqm. (land).
Villa Shambala is in one of the most sought-after locations in Bali, offering you a complete hidden paradise in Seminyakâ€™s ‘Golden Triangle’.
The villa is just minutes from Seminyak main street, Jalan Kayu Aya (also called Jalan Laksmana, Oberoi or ‘Eat Street’), where an impressive array of dining and entertainment options abound. Trendy boutiques, supermarkets and ATMs are all within a short walk of the villa, as are some of the island’s best known entertainment and dining venues, including Ku De Ta, W Hotel, La Lucciola, Potatohead beach club and other glamorous Seminyak staples.
Villa Shambala is also just 500 metres from the beach, where you can enjoy a variety of water sports, long seaside walks and beautiful Bali sunsets.
Places of interest
- Beach 1.00 km
- Petitenget 1.50 km
- Seminyak Shopping 2.00 km
- Kuta 8.00 km
- Waterbom Park 9.00 km
- Tanah Lot Temple 17.00 km
- Denpasar International Airport 20.00 km
- Bali Bird Park 27.00 km
- Bali Safari and Marine Park 28.00 km
- Ubud 37.00 km
- Elephant Safari Park 51.00 km
- Treetops Adventure Park 53.00 km
- Spacious, air conditioned main living area overlooking the swimming pool, with a large U-shaped sofa built into the four pillars of a century-old joglo
- Air conditioned dining room with teakwood table and ten chairs crafted in woven bamboo
- Chic, custom-designed kitchen with wooden counters and stylish modern fittings
- TV lounge with DVD player and surround sound located in main house and guest house
- Dedicated spa pavilion with Ayurvedic treatments and traditional massage available
- 19m swimming pool majestically bordered by palm trees
- An oversized outdoor circular sofa and coffee table on the timber pool veiled by a shade sail
- Two poolside pavilions draped in sheer white curtains, one with seating and one with sun-loungers
- Extensive, well tended lawns fringed by tropical gardens filled with stone lamps and statues, beautifully lit up in the evenings
- Picturesque lilly pond with stepping stones
- Queen-size bed built into the hand carved, multi tiered core of an antique joglo, with high ceiling magically illuminated at night
- His and herâ€™s walk in dressing rooms
- Semi-outdoor garden bathroom with outdoor tub framed by frangipani trees and orchids
- Air conditioned
- Queen-size four poster beds
- Generous open air garden bathrooms with bathtubs and rain showers
- Air conditioned
- Mosquito nets
- Smooth timber floors
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out by 12:00
- Early check in or late check out available on request (fees may apply)
- No RVs, no trailers, no smoking, no parties or events (without prior permission)
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Events / Wedding
Spa at home