Villa Montego Bay 63
Property ID SVE00183
7 night Price
Set within 3 acres of lush tropical gardens, this beautiful 8-bedroom, 8-bathroom property has enough space for up to 16 guests and offers spectacular sea views. Designed for large groups, the villa is immaculately furnished, with hand-carved Jamaican mahogany, rich fabrics and fine art throughout. This family-friendly home features a luxurious open-plan living room which leads out onto a spacious veranda with further lounge seating and plenty of space for alfresco dining; the veranda fronts the entire home and offers spectacular panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Inside guests will also find a formal dining area, a games room, a fully-equipped home gym and 4 comfortable bedrooms, all with access to the furnished veranda outside. The 4 additional bedrooms can be found within the recently renovated guest cottage, which is situated just downhill from the main house and also offers incredible views of the coastline. Outside, guests will discover a manicured tropical paradise; the extensive gardens feature stunning palms, flowering plants and a thriving orchard with shaded hammocks hidden throughout. At the centre of it all, you will find a large private pool and a relaxing Jacuzzi, surrounded by luxury sunloungers and colourful flower trails.
- 8 Air-conditioned bedrooms, 8 en-suite bathrooms in Main Villa plus Guest Cottage
- 4 Complimentary golf carts (for use within Tryall Club)
- Wheelchair accessible main house; audio headphones for hearing impaired
- Staff of six: chef, butler, housekeeper, two gardeners and laundress (laundry done daily)
- 22’ x 44’ heated pool tiled in aqua glass – depths of 3’ to 8’
- Spacious pool deck with sufficient chaises for large groups
- 6-person hot tub
- Child-friendly; complimentary crib and crib linens, nannies available
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Vonage phone system
- Computer, printer, copier, scanner
- Televisions throughout, sound system, iPod docks
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Wet bar with fridge and icemaker
- Rooftop sky loft for sunbathing, star gazing, moon gazing, sunsets and cigars
- Authentic wood-burning pizza oven (pizza night every week)
- Outdoor gas grill
- Breadmaker, pasta maker, soda machine
- Air-conditioned recreation room with foosball and pool table convertible to ping pong
- Children’s area with games, arts and crafts
- Bocce ball on the back lawn
- Air-conditioned gym: Hoist Fitness System, Diamondback bicycle, TRUE treadmill, Hoist multiweight bench 5-30 lbs, 2 fitness balls, 1-stepper, mats, 2 Tiko weight balls, bands, Bosu ball
- Spillover Tub
- Games Room
- Home Gym
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Wheelchair accessible on one-floor plan. Each of the four bedrooms, living and dining areas in the main villa open to the long veranda that fronts the entire home. The panorama of manicured gardens, pool and Caribbean Sea is breathtaking.
Master Bedroom 1
Mahogany hand-carved four-poster kingsize bed, double-sink vanity, walk-in shower, deep Jacuzzi tub, bidet, private outdoor garden shower. Connecting alcove office has his’n’hers desks, computer and printer. Suite opens to private gazebo-style veranda with chaises and lovely views.
Bedroom 2 – adjacent to Master Bedroom 1
Optional kingsize or twin beds, full bath with walk-in shower. Opens to main balcony veranda.
Master Bedroom 2
Mahogany hand-carved four-poster kingsize bed, double-sink vanity, bidet, large walk-in shower. Connecting alcove has desk and twin daybed for an additional guest. Suite opens to covered semi-private veranda with wrap-around balcony, chaises and a gorgeous view of the Caribbean coastline.
Bedroom 4 – adjacent to Master Bedroom 2
Mahogany hand-carved four-poster kingsize bed, full bath with double vanity, bidet, walk-in shower. Opens to main balcony veranda.
4-bedroom Cottage located nearby, downhill from main house, recently renovated
- All Cottage rooms are air-conditioned and have wonderful cross breezes.
- Three ground-level bedrooms offer optional kingsize or twin beds. Two have small balconies.
- All three ground-level bedrooms open to a long shaded porch overlooking the pool and grounds.
- All four Cottage bedrooms connect to en-suite bathrooms of glass, granite and Travertine marble.
- The fourth bedroom is extraordinary: upstairs and literally in the treetops! This very private large suite is a hideaway on high. From its wide balcony, the prize view is a dramatic expanse of the northwest coastline, the Caribbean Sea to the distant horizon and unforgettable sunsets.
Sugar Hill is a glamorous eight-bedroom villa on a lush three-acre site breathtaking with views of the Tryall Club, Caribbean Sea and long coast line. Designed for large groups and families, it features four bedrooms in the Main Villa and four more in the Guest Cottage. The Main Villa is richly furnished in hand-carved Jamaican mahogany and colourful fabrics. Relaxed, luxurious and inviting, it features an exceptional collection of Jamaican fine art, a personal shell collection and a great selection of books, games and music. A few steps down the hill is the more casual four-bedroom Guest Cottage with three smaller but very attractive bedrooms and one very private suite with spectacular views from high atop the Cottage
Sugar Hill is a manicured tropical paradise with an abundant variety of stunning palms, gorgeous flowering plants and a thriving orchard of fruit trees: banana, plantain, mango, papaya, ackee, June plum, Otahiti apple, custard apple, sweet sap, sour sap, guava and breadfruit trees. Shaded hammocks are amidst the grounds. The gardeners gather ripe coconuts every day and the butler offers fresh coconut water to guests (known to be a panacea for many ills from weak hearts to hangovers). Exceptional meals are prepared according to your individual tastes and dietary needs. An abundant organic garden yields fresh herbs and vegetables which Chef Marica uses daily. Tour the garden and pick your own vegetables!
Under a tall rafter-and-beam ceiling, the air-conditioned Living Room is spacious and comfortable. Among its thoughtful features are a game table, flat screen TV, surround-sound stereo, CD/DVD/iPod player, karaoke machine and guest computer. Nearby is the large air-conditioned formal dining room with long custom-designed mahogany table and chairs. Wide doors open to the balcony and an adjoining second dining area, al fresco under a delightful flowering trellis.
THE SUGAR TOWER
At the highest point of the villa is a rooftop hand-cut stone lookout. Here is a unique perch for morning coffee, sunbathing, a romantic dinner, sunset cocktails, and a must for star-and-moon gazing. Take your camera!
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
Events / Wedding
Spa at home